OGC & IoT
Build OGC-compliant IoT applicationsse-built for IoT.
Use the API and SDK to build your applications with ease and flexibility
Connect SensorUp Gateways
Connect your devices with SensorUp’s Embedded Firmware for Gateways
SensorUp’s Platform consists of three major components
SensorUp’s Embedded Firmware for Gateways (SEFG)
SEFG is a comprehensive set of location-aware firmware libraries that allows Internet-connected devices to integrate with the SensorUp Cloud. SEFG runs on IoT devices or IoT device gateways.
Developers of nearly any IoT development framework can choose to use one of the SEFG libraries to provide immediate cloud connectivity over any type of networking media. SEFG will help shorten the arduous software quality-assurance and hardware verification cycles.
SensorUp Cloud is an ISO/OGC standard-based and geospatial-enabled IoT cloud.
SensorUp’s Cloud acts as the bridge allowing devices to interact with each other and with 3rd-party web applications.
The open standard-based architecture delivers IoT connectivity and analytics with unprecedented efficiency and flexibility, without forcing IoT vendors to lock-in on proprietary platforms and APIs.
IoT devices or IoT device gateways running the SEFG software can delegate computational and storage intensive tasks to the SensorUp Cloud. Such distributed computing architecture allows inexpensive devices to perform complex tasks and subsequently reduces IoT vendors’ hardware costs.
SensorUp Software Development Kit (SensorUp SDK)
SensorUp SDK is a comprehensive set of application libraries (e.g., Java, iOS, Android) that makes it effortless to build efficient and secure mobile & web applications to interact with SensorUp enabled IoT devices. The SDK enables a simple, consistent end-user experience across multiple products.
For example, the SDK includes a dashboard API that enables SensorUp Cloud users to provision, manage, and control their IoT devices and data streams. SensorUp’s dashboard SDK allows 3rd party developers to build rich, meaningful, real-time visualizations, or embed visualizations into their customized mobile or web applications.
The world’s first IoT Platform built on OGC SensorThings API
- SensorThings API is the Open Geospatial Consortium standard purpose-built for IoT.
- SensorUp’s IoT Application Enablement Platform (AEP) allows a wide range of IoT device developers, software developers, and system integrators the ability to quickly and efficiently launch IoT products.
- SensorUp’s IoT Platform is the world’s first and most advanced ISO/OGC standards-compliant and geospatial-enabled Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) for enterprise applications.
- Build OGC-compliant IoT applications
- Use the API and SDK to build your applications with ease and flexibility
- Connect your devices with SensorUp’s Embedded Firmware for Gateways